Everbuild Tecnic Silicone 825 is a low modulus, neutral cure, alkoxy, odourless silicone sealant that adheres to a wide range of porous and non-porous surfaces without the need for priming.
- Perimeter pointing internally and externally around PVCu /wood and powder coated aluminium.
- Sealing and as an adhesive onto PVCu, plastic trims and components. Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc. Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels and curtain walling, glazing sealing and draught proofing. Glass to glass and glass to aluminium sealing. Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
- Ideal for precast concrete and masonry products, including brick, natural stone and terracotta
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Bedding and sealing of Insulated Glass units.
- Excellent tooling and slow skinning properties for large scale construction and glazing applications.
- Excellent adhesion – adheres to most common surfaces including glass, metals, plastics and wood (painted or unpainted), uPVC and polycarbonate.
- Excellent external weathering properties (over many years exposure).
- High viscosity non slump formula.
- Resistant to fumed Hydrogen Peroxide and fumed Formaldehyde once fully cured.
Shrinkage ISO10563 <5 % Tensile Modulus at 100% Elongation ISO 8339 23°C0.25—0.3 MPaTensile Adhesion Strength at Break0.5 MPaCompressive Modulus 100% ISO 114320.35 MPaMovement Factors Maximum Compression 35 % Maximum Elongation 100 % (for a 20 mm wide joint min 13 mm max 40 mm)
White, Black, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Brick Red, Brown, Buff, Beige, Anthracite, Dark Anthracite RAL 7016, Magnolia, Portland Stone, Limestone White
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
- Certified to ISO11600 F25LM and G25LM.
- CE marked under EN15651 for cold climate, façade, glazing and sanitary applications.
- ASTM C719 Class 35
12 months from date of manufacture.
Store in original unopened containers between +5 °C and +25 °C. Storage outside these parameters may dramatically reduce shelf life.
Colours: 1.33 – 1.37 g/cm3