Price for one box (contains 6pcs)
Unit: 1 box
- Fast Curing.
- Standard Guns can be used.
- It can be used at low temperatures.
As a fast-curing anchoring adhesive for all grades of:
- Rebars / reinforcing steel
- Threaded rods
- Bolts and unique fastening systems
- Hollow and solid masonry
- Hard natural stone*
- Solid rock*
* These substrates may vary considerably, particularly in strength, composition and porosity. Therefore, for each application, Sika AnchorFix®-1 Adhesive must be tested by first applying Sika AnchorFix®-1 Adhesive only to a sample area: Check-in particular bond strength, surface staining and discolouration.
- Fast curing
- Standard guns can be used
- It can be used at low temperatures
- High load capacity
- ETA Approval available
- Non-sag, even overhead
- Low odour
- Low wastage
|300 ml standard cartridge||Six cartridges per box|
APPROVALS / STANDARDS
- Injection system for use in masonry according to ETAG 029, ETA-12/0227, Declaration of Performance 020403010010000001 5034408, certified by notified product certification body 0679, certificate of constancy of performance 0679-DPD-0777, and provided with the CE marking
- Bonded injection type anchor for non-cracked concrete according to ETAG 001 annexe 1 and 5, ETA-13/0720, Declaration of Performance 020403010010000001 5034408, certified by notified product certification body 1020, certificate of constancy of performance 1020-CPD-090-029816, and provided with the CE marking.
12 months from the date of production
All Sika AnchorFix®-1 cartridges have the expiry date printed on the label.
It was correctly stored in original, unopened, sealed and undamaged packaging in dry conditions at temperatures between +5 °C and +25 °C. Protect from direct sunlight.
~1.63 kg/l (component A+B mixed)
|~60 N/mm2 (7 days, +20 °C)||(ASTM D 695)|
Modulus of Elasticity in Compression
|~3 500 N/mm2 (7 days, +20 °C)||(ASTM D 695)|
|~28 N/mm2 (7 days, +20 °C)||(ASTM D 790)|
|~12 N/mm2 (7 days, +20 °C)||(ASTM D 638)|
|Long term||+50 °C|
|Short-term (1–2 hours)||+80 °C|
Glass Transition Temperature
|+60 °C||(DIN EN ISO 6721-1)|
For details about adhesive anchoring design, refer to the separate documentation provided: “Technical Documentation Sika AnchorFix®-1” Ref: 870 43 01
Component A : component B = 10 : 1 by volume
3 mm max.
Non-sag, even overhead
Sika AnchorFix®-1 must be at a temperature of between +5 °C and +40 °C for application.
Ambient Air Temperature
-10 °C min. / +40 °C max.
Beware of condensation.
The substrate temperature during application must be at least three °C above the dew point.
-10 °C min. / +40 °C max.
|Temperature||Open time – Tgel||Curing time – Tcur|
|+30 °C||4 minutes||35 minutes|
|+25 °C – +30 °C||4 minutes||40 minutes|
|+20 °C – +25 °C||5 minutes||50 minutes|
|+10 °C – +20 °C||6 minutes||85 minutes|
|+5 °C – +10 °C||10 minutes||145 minutes|
|+5 °C||18 minutes||145 minutes|
|–10 °C 1 2||30 minutes||24 hours|
1 Minimum cartridge temperature: +5 °C
2 The scope of the product ETA or any other approval does not cover this application.